Stream SummaryThis article provides information on the Stream Summary page located in the streamer dashboard.
Notice an error or have feedback for this article? Let us know!
The Stream Summary page in your dashboard shows you a summary of your past streams, including performance stats, top clips, progress towards achievements, and a few other helpful insights.
Your Stream Summary will be ready about 10 minutes after you have finished streaming. You can also find your Stream Summary at the top of your Live dashboard and on the left dashboard menu.
Your Stream Summary will contain the following information:
- Stats - Stats about your most recent stream, such as viewers, followers, chatters, and raids received. You can use these stats to look at how effectively you converted viewers to followers or compare your numbers to the previous stream.
- Viewer chart - The number of viewers you had over the duration of your broadcast. You can use this chart to identify when you reached peak viewership and how well you retained them.
- Top clips - Up to five top clips from your stream. The top clip of the stream is also included at the top of your Stream Summary. You can click on any clip to view it.
- Views by source - Shows where your views came from on the web. You can use this information to identify and optimize your top distribution channels.
- Achievements - Achievements help streamers who want to grow transparently track their progress and stay motivated as they stream. If you’re working towards affiliate or partner, we’ll show the achievements relevant to those goals in Stream Summary.
- Tips - A series of broadcasting tips mostly targeted towards new streamers. We’re always adding more tips and working on our sense of humor.
Switching between stream summaries is as simple clicking the arrows or date / stream number at the top of the summary, you will then be prompted to select an available summary.
- Q. How do I view my Stream Summary from two months ago?
- A. At the top of your current Stream Summary, you can tap the left and right arrows to navigate to streams from your last 30 days. We only save Stream Summaries for 30 days, but you can always visit your Stats page for insights from older streams.
- Q. Where can I leave feedback about Stream Summary?
- A. Stream Summary is a work in progress and we’d love to hear your feedback here. If you have any thoughts about stats, tips or panels that we should include, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.
- Q. Can I get my Stream Summary as an e-mail? Will Stream Summary be available on mobile?
- A. Way ahead of you! This is something we are working on, be sure to keep an eye out.
- Q. How is Stream Summary different from the Stats page?
- A. Stream Summary is a quick overview of your stream and includes some things that the Stats page doesn't;easy access to your top clips, achievements, tips, and more. When you want to dive deeper or compare performance across different time periods, jump over to the Stats page.
- Q. I would prefer not to always see my stats. Is there a way I can hide them from my Stream Summary?
- A. You can’t hide stats in Stream Summary right now. We understand that you’re more than just the raw numbers of your stream; check out your achievements or streaming tips.
- Q. Help, I can’t find my Stream Summary.
- A. If you don’t see a summary for your last stream right away, don’t worry. It can take up to 10 minutes for us to gather the data and make the stream summary available to you.