Adding a Game or Box Art to the DirectoryThis article explains how to get a game and a game's box art added to the Twitch directory.
Notice an error or have feedback for this article? Let us know!
We add games to our directory based on their inclusion in Giantbomb.com. Giantbomb is a user-run community wiki that specializes in video game content. We sync with the Giantbomb database on a regular basis to add the latest game entries to our directory. After the Giantbomb staff approves, the game details can then be added to our directory.
Click here to add a game to the Giantbomb game database. Keep in mind the following: # The Giantbomb page category must be labelled as a Game for the details to appear in the Twitch directory. Content that is categorized as Concept cannot be added.
- The Giantbomb page category must be labelled as a Game for the details to appear in the Twitch directory. Content that is categorized as Concept cannot be added.
- The game page on Giantbomb must be an approved page, not a stub page. A stub page is any game page that has the following content: "This wiki page is a stub. Hit the edit button above to add to this article."
Game box-art must be added by the owner of the game, or a representative from the publisher/producer of the game. Game owners with a valid company e-mail can register their company on the Twitch Developer Console, which allows them to also view insights on their game's performance on Twitch and setup Drop campaigns across Twitch channels.
If you are the developer or publisher of the game, Click here to request access the portal. Provide information on you and your company that allows us to verify your identity.
- The game must already exist in the Twitch game directory. To add a game to the directory, see the process above.
- The image size needs to be 600px x 800px and must be a .jpg. The image cannot contain a developer logo, a platform logo or an ESRB rating. Please use official boxart!
- Once your company is approved, you will see your game within the Games section of the console. Add the box art you've created using the file uploader. Games added will take up to 24 hours to fully propagate across the website.