Earn on Twitch with Amazon AssociatesLearn how Amazon Associates can benefit you, and how to add promotional links to your page.
Notice an error or have feedback for this article? Let us know!
Are you a Broadcasters looking for additional ways to earn revenue? The Amazon Associates program is a great way for your viewers to support you while paying the same prices for their Amazon purchases.
So what is it?
The Amazon Associates Program is used by influencers, bloggers, and publishers to monetize their pages. Link to Amazon products from your Twitch channel to connect your audience with your favorite products and you will earn a commission.
How does it work?
Create links on your channel to a qualifying product on Amazon. If a viewer clicks on your link to Amazon and checks out, you will earn commissions from all products in the cart, not only the products you advertised.
Why should I do it?
- You can earn additional revenue. Referral links can help you grow your revenue to finance your channel. The Associates experience coexists with your existing revenue models.
- Your fans value your product picks. Whether it is your PC build, your favorite gaming gear or the game you are playing, fans appreciate your shopping picks.
- Benefit from the Amazon advantage. Our customers trust us. Benefit from our competitive conversion rate to maximize what you earn.
Click here if you wish to sign up for Amazon Associates Program
Option 1: Add Affiliate Text Links
[ITEM 1](ITEM 1 URL) [ITEM 2](ITEM 2 URL) [ITEM 3](ITEM 3 URL)
- Search for the products on Amazon and copy the URL.
- At the end of each link, add your Associate Tracking ID to the URL. The end of the link should look like this:
- Copy the entire link.
- To create a clickable text list of items on your channel page, insert the links below your player by switching the On/Off button to On for edit mode in the description area of your profile page and then paste the URL in the description area following Markdown code:
- Start earning!
Option 2: Promote Your PC Build & Gear List
You can also use an Amazon Wish List to share your specs and gear. Instead of listing each product on your channel, use one of the custom Twitch buttons to free up some space.
- Go to your Amazon Wishlists and Create another Wish List.
- Name the list to indicate what products are on it. Example: My PC Build.
- Search Amazon for the items that will be on your list and click add them to Wish List.
- Click on Add comments, quantity and priority to mark all the items as purchased (“has” = 1) and then filter only by purchased.
- Add your Associate Tracking ID to the URL “&tag=YOUR_TAG-20”. Your completed Wishlist link should look like this:
- Copy the URL.
- Use this URL to hyperlink one of the Amazon buttons below and add it to your channel. Insert the link on your channel below your player by switching the On/Off button to On for edit mode on your profile page, and then upload your chosen image (images are below). Paste the URL to the URL area, and then click Save. Only one image can be added to any cell, but more URLs can be added using Markdown in the description area of a cell. If you wish to do so, follow Option 1 above.
- Start earning!
To make your lists stand out, use these custom Twitch images below with your list to create a clickable button.