Bits Purchase via PayPal: Payment Error FAQThis article has some assistance if you receive a payment error while purchsing Bits via PayPal.
Notice an error or have feedback for this article? Let us know!
When purchasing Bits using PayPal as your payment service provider, you may encounter the following error message:
Please try the following troubleshooting methods:
- Click Try Again and try using the same payment method as before.
- Click Try Again and change your payment method to a different payment method, such as a credit card.
- Double-check your funding source to ensure that there are no issues. For example, ensure that your bank account has enough funds or that your credit card has not been declined.
- If you’re using your PayPal account balance, try adding alternate funding sources to your PayPal account to ensure that PayPal has a backup payment method on file.
- Ensure that you are not using a VPN or IP-spoofing service.
- Ensure that your PayPal account is set up with your accurate personal information including billing and shipping address.
Use the link below to contact Twitch Purchase Support. Our team is available to help you troubleshoot any issues that you may be having.
Contact Twitch Purchase support here.