Removing recommendations you dislikeImprove your future recommendations by removing recommendations that you are not interested in.
Notice an error or have feedback for this article? Let us know!
With so much great stuff on Twitch, it can be tough to choose what to watch. That’s why we feature content recommendations on your front page based on what you’ve previously enjoyed watching.
Everyone is different and sometimes you might get recommendations for content you know you’d never watch.
Now you can click or tap the three vertical dots then “I am not interested in this recommendation” and we will remove the category, streamer, or section you don’t like. We’ll also give you improved recommendations the next time you return to your front page.
- What if I mark something as not interested on accident?
- Right after you mark something as not interested, you’ll see an option to undo your feedback or you can always change your recommendations feedback from your settings page.
- Can I still watch a channel or category I mark as ‘not interested’?
- Yes, you can still watch content you mark as ‘not interested’. We just won’t recommend it to you on your home page.
- What if I mark a lot of content as ‘not interested’?
- If you mark too many streamers, categories, or shelves as ‘not interested’ you may not receive any recommendations.