Thursday Night Football on TwitchThis article provides information regarding Thursday Night Football on Twitch and some basic troubleshooting tips.
Notice an error or have feedback for this article? Let us know!
On December 7th, head on over to twitch.tv/primevideo to catch Thursday Night Football (TNF) on Twitch.
How do I watch Thursday Night Football (TNF) on Twitch?
To watch TNF on Twitch, you must:
- Have an active Amazon account. Prime is not required.
- Log in to Amazon before going to Twitch to stream TNF. This must be on the same browser.
- You may participate in chat, but must log in to your Twitch account to do so.
- TNF streaming on Twitch is not supported in all territories including but not limited to Canada, Spain, China and Russia.
Note: You must watch the TNF stream from a web browser on a computer. Mobile devices are not supported.
If you are having issues with the stream, please follow these steps:
- Open a new browser tab or window.
- Sign in to your local Amazon website.
- Reload the Twitch page that you were watching the game on.
How can I share this stream?
The following sharing permissions are enabled for this stream:
- ✓ Sharing links to the channel
- X Clipping
- X Hosting
- X Co-Streaming
Do Twitch Prime users get any extra benefits?
If you have Twitch Prime, you will see the same ad content shown to Prime viewers on Amazon.com.