Pokkén Tournament DX Help and FAQsThis article covers frequently asked questions on Pokémon emotes and Pokkén items for Twitch Prime members.
Notice an error or have feedback for this article? Let us know!
- Q. How do I access my Pokémon emotes?
- A. As an active Twitch Prime member, they have been automatically added to your available Twitch Prime emotes.
- Q. How do I use the emotes?
- A. You can use the emotes in chat in any channel by selecting the emote from the emote selector menu or with text commands.
- Q. How do I redeem my Pokkén Tournament DX items?
- A. Log into Pokkén Tournament DX on your Nintendo Switch. On the home screen, hit X and go to “Special Code”. Enter the item codes there, and they will be added to your Avatar.
- Q. What if I redeemed to the wrong account, can I switch?
- A. No, once the code is used it cannot be transferred.