Merch by AmazonThis article provides information and frequently asked questions on Merch by Amazon.
Notice an error or have feedback for this article? Let us know!
Twitch has teamed up with Amazon to give Partners a no hassle way to sell their custom merch on the world’s largest marketplace. Merch by Amazon is an invite only service for Twitch Partners.
Please note that Partners must fill out the tax information (payout information) on Amazon before their shirts will go live. You will not be able to publish your t-shirt until your tax and banking information is complete. Failure to do so will mean the shirts will not be available for purchase.
- Q. Can I use Twitch in my shirt design or product description?
- A. You may use twitch.tv/username in your product image and product description granted you do not claim it to be official Twitch merchandise.
- Q. Can I include a Glitch in my shirt design or product description?
- A. The Glitch icon may be placed before your channel name / url in your design. Please see our brand guidelines for more information on proper usage of Glitch.
- Q. When will this be available in my country?
- A. We know that international shipping is important for you to reach your fans. We are working on bringing this feature to you soon.
- Q. Will there be first party alerts when someone buys an item?
- A. No.
- Q. How are royalties calculated?
- A. Please visit this page for full details on how Amazon calculates your royalty.
- Q. Can I change my artwork after I publish my design?
- A. Unfortunately, you can not. However, you can choose to delete the t-shirt from the "Manage" tab in your Merch by Amazon dashboard.
For a comprehensive FAQ on all of Merch by Amazon’s policies, please see their FAQs.