How to Broadcast PS4 GamesThis article explains how to get the Twitch app on your PS4 and how to broadcast from it.
Notice an error or have feedback for this article? Let us know!
The PlayStation app gives you the full Twitch experience! You can watch, follow, or interact with any broadcaster or game live on Twitch, and also broadcast. Click here to learn about watching broadcasts on the PS4, and click here to learn about watching broadcasts on the PS3.
When broadcasting via your PS4..
- Friends and fans can watch your live broadcasts across any Twitch device or on Live On PlayStation.
- Connect your PlayStation camera for picture in picture broadcasting and add sound with the microphone.
- Read your Twitch chat while broadcasting your game all on one screen and in real-time.
To get the Twitch PS4 app..
- On your PS4, go to the PlayStation Store.
- Use the Search function at the top of the screen and type in “Twitch”.
- Select the app and click Download.
To broadcast from your PS4..
- Press the Share button on the DUALSHOCK®4 controller.
- Select Broadcast Gameplay.
- Select Twitch and follow the link to the Twitch website where you will be prompted to log in or create a new account.
- Once you have done so, you will be shown the broadcast page where you can choose to include video from the PlayStation camera, audio from your microphone, and the option to display your viewers’ comments on your stream.
- Set your title and select your stream quality.
- Finally, select Start Broadcasting to broadcast directly from the PS4 to Twitch.
Note: If you should ever encounter any technical issues with broadcasting from the PS4, please contact PlayStation Support.