Been broadcasting for weeks now with no problems. today I go to use the announce feature on Xsplit, but it never really adds xsplit so whatever. I went to start broadcasting and it gives me the "Credentials are incorrect or servers may be down." my password is correct. my internet is working. My twitch channel is up on the website/dashboard. I tryed to add my stream key but it changes nothing.
You will need your stream key from twitch.tv/broadcast. Go to that page and click Show Key.
Paste that into Xsplit and remove your Twitch password, like so: http://i.imgur.com/7rIzaRy.png
First check if your account is JTV or Twitch. To check, go to twitch.tv/username. Insert your username where it says “username”. If the channel goes to JTV, you will not be able to get a Twitch stream key. If that is the case, submit a support request by going to help.twitch.tv, scroll to the bottom, and click Send Us an Email.
If you’re on Twitch, try this:
1. Remove the Twitch settings from your broadcast software.
2. Log out of Twitch and clear cache and cookies from your browser.
3. Login on the Twitch.tv home page.
4. Go to twitch.tv/broadcast and click Show Key.
5. If a key is presented, add Twitch back to your broadcast software and add the key.